The Algeciras Port Open Innovation Day is an event organized by the Algeciras Port Authority in collaboration with Ports of Spain, Connected Mobility HUB, Kaleido and Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo and it is focused on open innovation and entrepreneurship.
This event is an exceptional meeting point for both the Port Community and the Innovation Ecosystem (tech companies, entrepreneurs, start-ups, spin-offs, university students) with the aim of:
- Sharing the innovation and digital strategy as well as the main innovation challenges for Algeciras Port.
- Disseminating and getting useful information about the Fund “Puertos 4.0” in which 20-25M€ are available in order to drive open innovation and entrepreneurship in the national port-logistics sector.
- Meeting with key featured start-ups and entrepreneurs and get to know first-hand the most innovative tech solution for the port-logistics and transport sectors.
The attendance to this event is free. Those people interested in attending should sign in by using the attached form before May 6th, 2019.
- Innovation and Digital Transformation at Algeciras Port Authority
- General presentation of Public Fund “Puertos 4.0”
- Program details of Public Fund “Puertos 4.0”
- Start-Up Panel – Alén Space presentation
- Start-Up Panel – Bound4blue presentation
- Start-Up Panel – Carto presentation
- Start-Up Panel – Mitmynid presentation
- Start-Up Panel – Vestigia presentation
- Start-Up Panel – WiTraC presentation